Transform your organization with isorobot
Automate, Adapt, And Accelerate The Smart Business.
isorobot manages intricate international frameworks with expertise, encompassing ISO standards, legal mandates, and business excellence practices. Its array of functionalities incorporates seamlessly integrated people, process, and asset management, bolstered by role-based access controls, a dynamic ticketing system, an API console, and a user-friendly interface for effortless navigation. This comprehensive solution optimizes cost savings through the streamlined consolidation of processes within a unified platform. Positioned at the vanguard of enterprise management, isorobot harmonizes simplicity with sophistication, harnessing innovation to drive unparalleled efficiency.
Perks & Benefits
83% Enhances Employee Productivity
73% Optimises Operational Efficiency
78% Automated Manual Efforts
56% Amplify Organisational Resiliency
- One comprehensive platform with a modular approach
- Highly flexible for any level of customization
- 24×7 customer support with the fastest response time
- Interactive Real-time dashboards
- Configurable workflows with role-based access
- Automated Customized Reporting Techniques
- Enterprise Risk Management (ERM)
- Cyber Security Management (CSM)
- Information Security & Business Continuity Management System (IS & BCMMS)
- Enterprise Management System (EMS)
- Business Continuity Management (BCM)
Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) is the activity of risk identification, assessment, and management. It is a management system and a process providing professional guidance to the organization, integrating risk management into all areas of an organization’s business, delivered by senior management, and supported by their leadership.
ERM does not replace high-level strategy and planning but is a critical component of ensuring a successful organization. ERM is now an integrated part of corporate decision-making that ensures a structured understanding of the business activity, volatility, and project opportunity/threat to support the organization’s objectives.
– Prepare an objective.
– Determine the scope of risk activities.
– Plan a systematic approach to risk identification, measurement, and monitoring.
– Forecast the potential impact of risk events and management strategies on overall organizational performance.
– Analyze the effectiveness of risk strategies, programs, and policies on the organization’s – performance and position.
– Monitor risks in accordance with reporting criteria, standards, and policies.
– Measure and communicate the level of risk in a value-added fashion by applying.
Risk Management was traditionally studied with a focus on Financial Risk or Insurance Risk. While both those areas of risk are important, ERM’s global qualifications cover Enterprise Risk Management and ERM is a much broader concept since it covers risks across the entity in all departments and all sectors, including supply chain, operations, human resources, marketing, branding & reputation, research & development, treasury, sales and much more. Additionally, financial risk management is a more quantitative subject, whereas ERM is more qualitative.