New-school Security Awareness Training
Have you been using a provider for your security awareness training needs that only offers limited features or out-dated simulated phishing and training content? When it comes to having a top-notch security awareness program, just OK is not OK.
If you find yourself as an Admin doing a lot of manual work to maintain a consistent, comprehensive program, check out KnowBe4. KnowBe4 provides the world’s largest library of security awareness training content coupled with best-in-class, fully automated phishing attacks, with thousands of templates and unlimited usage.
You already know your employees are your last line of defense against the bad guys. Out with the old and in with the new! Partnering with KnowBe4 will help you better train your users so they can remain on their toes with security top of mind.
Old-school awareness training does not hack it anymore. Your email filters have an average 7-10% failure rate; you need a strong human firewall as your last line of defense.
Why You Need Security Awareness Training as Part of Your Cybersecurity Strategy
Many organizations think their defense-in-depth approach to cybersecurity protection will prevent phishing attacks. What you may not know is that 77% of ransomware attacks bypass email filtering and 52% bypass anti-malware solutions. The bad guys are constantly changing their attack strategies. That’s why you need security awareness training that is continuously updated for your users. Train your users to look for the warning signs of ransomware and phishing attacks and turn them into your last line of defense against the bad guys.
Get a product demonstration of the innovative Kevin Mitnick Security Awareness Training Platform. In this live one-on-one demo we will show you how easy it is to train and phish your users:
- Send fully automated simulated phishing attacks, using thousands of customizable templates with unlimited usage
- Train your users with access to the world’s largest library of always-fresh awareness training content
- AI-Driven phishing and training recommendations based on your users’ phishing and training history
- Use Assessments to gauge the proficiency of your users in security knowledge and security culture attitudes
- Easy user management using Active Directory or SCIM integration
See for yourself why 60,000 of your peers use KnowBe4 to train and phish their users.