How do I get Certified?
- Select course.
- Proceed to Make payment (Card Payment/Mobile Payments) – You will receive your Payment Receipt immediately
- Enter your details so as to complete your account creation and registration process.
- Receive your Login Credentials to the self-study app – PECB KATE and update them accordingly for PECB courses and https://education.certi-trust.online/ for the CertiTrust Self-Study platform.
- Take up the self-study by going through the course content provided on your platform.
- Once ready to take up the exam, book the exam at least 1 week prior to the proposed exam date. ( Ensure that this is within the provided package timeline)
- Receive your Login Credentials to the exam app- PECB EXAMS and update them accordingly for PECB courses and https://education.certi-trust.online/ for the CertiTrust Self-Study platform.
- Seat for the exam. Results shall be communicated within a week upon completion of the exams
- Apply for the respective certification upon passing the exam by following the guidelines shared by mail.
Note: In the event the candidate fails the exam, he/she can retake the exam within 12 months following the initial attempt, free of charge.