Why should you take the course?
No two disasters in the world cause equal damage. Between the unpredictability of natural disasters, information security breaches, and incidents of different natures, preparedness can make you stand out in the crowd and predict the future of your business. In light of this, proper planning is essential to mitigating risks, avoiding consequences, and coping with the negative effects of disasters and incidents, but at the same time, continuing your daily operations so that customer needs do not remain unfulfilled.
Organizations can make progress toward understanding and managing disasters, incidents, and risks by having a BCMS based on ISO 22301 in place. Therefore, PECB has designed this training course to prepare its participants to implement a business continuity management system (BCMS) in compliance with the requirements of ISO 22301. Attending this training course allows you to gain a comprehensive understanding of the best practices of the business continuity management system and to be able to establish a framework that allows the organization to continue operating efficiently during disruptive events.
Who should attend?
- Project managers and consultants involved in business continuity
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of the business continuity management system
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformity with BCMS requirements within an organization
- Members of the BCMS team
By the end of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental concepts and principles of a business continuity management system (BCMS) based on ISO 22301
- Interpret the ISO 22301 requirements for a BCMS from the perspective of an implementer
- Initiate and plan the implementation of a BCMS based on ISO 22301, by utilizing PECB’s IMS2 Methodology and other best practices
- Support an organization in operating, maintaining, and continually improving a BCMS based on ISO 22301
- Prepare an organization to undergo a third-party certification audit
Participants who take this training course are required to have a fundamental understanding of business continuity concepts and comprehensive knowledge of BCMS implementation principles.