Why should you take the course?
The ISO 31000 Risk Manager training course helps participants acquire the knowledge necessary and the ability to integrate the risk management guidelines of ISO 31000 in an organization. It provides information with regard to the risk management principles and their application, as well as the core elements of the risk management framework and steps for a risk management process. In addition, it provides the basic approaches, methods, and practices for assessing risk in a wide range of situations.
Who should take the course?
- Managers or consultants responsible for the effective management of risk in an organization
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about risk management principles, framework, and process
- Individuals responsible for the creation and protection of value in their organizations
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in risk management
By the end of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate understanding of risk management principles, as formulated in ISO 31000
- Establish, maintain, and continually improve a risk management framework, in accordance with ISO 31000 guidelines
- Apply the risk management process, in accordance with ISO 31000 guidelines
Participants who take this training course are required to have a fundamental understanding of business continuity concepts and a comprehensive knowledge of BCMS audit principles.