Training Course Overview
This 35-hour course offers participants the opportunity to build their skills in the assurance function of information security management and to prepare through practice to lead other auditors on the principles, procedures, and audit techniques widely applied in the business world.
During this training, the student will acquire the basic knowledge and skills allowing him to plan and carry out various types of 1st, 2nd, or 3rd party audits in compliance with the requirements of the ISO 19011 standard as well as the process certification required by the ISO 17021 standard.
Why Should You Attend?
During this training course, you will acquire the knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Based on practical exercises, you will be able to master audit techniques and become competent to manage an audit program, audit team, communication with customers, and conflict resolution.
After acquiring the necessary expertise to perform this audit, you can sit for the exam and apply for a Lead Auditor Exam. By holding a Lead Auditor Certificate, you will demonstrate that you have the capabilities and competencies to audit organizations based on best practices.
By the end of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Understand the operating principles of an ISMS according to ISO 27001
- Develop the skills necessary to carry out an ISO 27001 audit in compliance with the requirements of ISO 19011 and the specifications of ISO 17021 and ISO 27006.
- Acquire management skills for a team of ISMS auditors
- Pass the CERTI-TRUST™ exam
- Apply for the Certified ISMS Lead Auditor qualification depending on the level of experience.
- Internal auditorsAuditors seeking to perform and conduct audits in information security systems
- Project managers or consultants wishing to master information security system audits
- CxO and managers responsible for the IT management of a company as well as the risk management
- Members of an information security team Information Technology expert advisors
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for a position in information security
Basic knowledge of Information Security and the ISO 27001 standard is necessary to participate in this course.
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course
- An attestation of course completion worth 35 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
- If candidates fail the exam, they can retake it within 12 months following the initial attempt for free.
For additional information, please contact us at [email protected] or Whatsapp/Call +254715484888